Issued by FDIC
Part 1022 - Fair Credit Reporting (Regulation V)
- Subpart A—General Provisions
- Sec. 1022.1 Purpose, scope, and model forms and disclosures.
- Sec. 1022.2 Examples
- Sec. 1022.3 Definitions
- Subpart B—[Reserved]
- Subpart C—Affiliate Marketing
- Sec. 1022.20 Coverage and definitions.
- Sec. 1022.21 Affiliate marketing opt-out and exceptions.
- Sec. 1022.22 Scope and duration of opt-out.
- Sec. 1022.23 Contents of opt-out notice; consolidated and equivalent notices.
- Sec. 1022.24 Reasonable opportunity to opt out.
- Sec. 1022.25 Reasonable and simple methods of opting out.
- Sec. 1022.26 Delivery of opt-out notices.
- Sec. 1022.27 Renewal of opt-out.
- Subpart D—Medical Information
- Sec. 1022.30 Obtaining or using medical information in connection with a determination of eligibility for credit.
- Sec. 1022.31 Limits on redisclosure of information.
- Sec. 1022.32 Sharing medical information with affiliates.
- Subpart E—Duties of Furnishers of Information
- Sec. 1022.40 Scope.
- Sec. 1022.41 Definitions.
- Sec. 1022.42 Reasonable policies and procedures concerning the accuracy and integrity of furnished information.
- Sec. 1022.43 Direct disputes.
- Subpart F—Duties of Users Regarding Obtaining and Using Consumer Reports
- Sec. 1022.50–1022.53—[Reserved]
- Sec. 1022.54 Duties of users making written firm offers of credit or insurance based on information contained in consumer files
- Sec. 1022.55–1022.59—[Reserved]
- Subpart G—[Reserved]
- Subpart H—Duties of Users Regarding Risk-Based Pricing
- Sec. 1022.70 Scope.
- Sec. 1022.71 Definitions.
- Sec. 1022.72 General requirements for risk-based pricing notices.
- Sec. 1022.73 Content, form, and timing of risk-based pricing notices.
- Sec. 1022.74 Exceptions.
- Sec. 1022.75 Rules of construction.
- Subpart I—Duties of Users of Consumer Reports Regarding Identity Theft
- Sec. 1022.80–1022.81—[Reserved]
- Sec. 1022.82 Duties of users regarding address discrepancies.
- Subparts J–L—[Reserved]
- Subpart M—Duties of Consumer Reporting Agencies Regarding Identity Theft
- Sec. 1022.120—[Reserved]
- Sec. 1022.121 Active Duty Alerts.
- Sec. 1022.122—[Reserved]
- Sec. 1022.123 Appropriate proof of identity.
- Sec. 1022.124-1022.129—[Reserved]
- Subpart N—Duties of Consumer Reporting Agencies Regarding Disclosures to Consumers
- Sec. 1022.130 Definitions.
- Sec. 1022.131-1022.135—[Reserved]
- Sec. 1022.136 Centralized source for requesting annual file disclosures from nationwide consumer reporting agencies.
- Sec. 1022.137 Streamlined process for requesting annual file disclosures from nationwide specialty consumer reporting agencies.
- Sec. 1022.138 Prevention of deceptive marketing of free credit reports.
- Sec. 1022.139—[Reserved]
- Subpart O—Miscellaneous Duties of Consumer Reporting Agencies
- Sec. 1022.140 Prohibition against circumventing or evading treatment as a consumer reporting agency.
- Appendix A to Part 1022—[Reserved]
- Appendix B to Part 1022—Model Notices of Furnishing Negative Information
- Appendix C to Part 1022—Model Forms for Opt-Out Notices
- Appendix D to Part 1022—Model Forms for Firm Offers of Credit or Insurance
- Appendix E to Part 1022—Interagency Guidelines Concerning the Accuracy and Integrity of Information Furnished to Consumer Reporting Agencies
- Appendices F–G to Part 1022—[Reserved]
- Appendix H to Part 1022—Appendix H—Model Forms for Risk-Based Pricing and Credit Score Disclosure Exception Notices
- Appendix I to Part 1022—Summary of Consumer Identity Theft Rights
- Appendix J to Part 1022—[Reserved]
- Appendix K to Part 1022—Summary of Consumer Rights
- Appendix L to Part 1022—Standardized Form for Requesting Annual File Disclosures
- Appendix M to Part 1022—Notice of Furnisher Responsibilities
- Appendix N to Part 1022—Notice of User Responsibilities
- Federal Register documents affecting this regulation.
First published on:
A collection of useful resources for various areas of the bank which have been developed by members of the BankersOnline staff or have been created and contributed by users of the BankersOnline site.Banker Tools