Issued by FDIC
Part 1024 - Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) (Regulation X)
Click HERE for a table of recent Federal Register and other documents affecting this regulation.
Sections with an asterisk (*) in the list below are annotated with pending amendments.
- Subpart A—General Provisions
- 1024.3—E-Sign applicability.
- 1024.4—Reliance upon rule, regulation or interpretation by the Bureau.
- 1024.5—Coverage of RESPA.
- Subpart B—Mortgage Settlement and Escrow Accounts
- 1024.6—Special information booklet at time of loan application.*
- 1024.7—Good faith estimate.
- 1024.8—Use of HUD-1 or HUD-1A settlement statements.
- 1024.9—Reproduction of settlement statements.*
- 1024.10—One-day advance inspection of HUD-1 or HUD-1A settlement statement; delivery; recordkeeping.
- 1024.12—No fee.
- 1024.13—Relation to State laws.
- 1024.14—Prohibition against kickbacks and unearned fees.
- 1024.15—Affiliated business arrangements.
- 1024.16—Title companies.
- 1024.17—Escrow accounts.*
- 1024.20—List of homeownership counseling organizations.
- Subpart C—Mortgage Servicing
- 1024.32—General disclosure requirements.*
- 1024.33—Mortgage servicing transfers.
- 1024.34—Timely Escrow Payments and Treatment of Escrow Account Balances.
- 1024.35—Error resolution procedures.*
- 1024.36—Requests for information.*
- 1024.37—Force-placed insurance.*
- 1024.38—General servicing policies, procedures, and requirements.*
- 1024.39—Early intervention requirements for certain borrowers.*
- 1024.40—Continuity of contact.*
- 1024.41—Loss mitigation procedures.*
- Homeownership Counseling Organizations Lists Interpretive Rule (11/14/13)
- Appendices, Commentary and Resources
- Appendix A—Instructions for Completing HUD-1 and HUD-1A Settlement Statements; Sample HUD-1 and HUD-1A Statements
- Appendix B—Illustrations of Requirements of RESPA
- Appendix C—Instructions for Completing Good Faith Estimate (GFE) Form
- Appendix D—Affiliated Business Arrangement Disclosure Statement Format Notice
- Appendix E—Arithmetic Steps
- Appendix MS to Part 1024—Mortgage Servicing
- Appendix MS-1–Servicing Disclosure Statement Notice
- Appendix MS-2—Notice of Servicing Transfer
- Appendix MS-3 to Part 1024—Model Force-Placed Insurance Notice Forms
- Appendix MS-4—Model Clauses for the Written Early Intervention Notice
- Supplement I—Official Bureau Interpretations
- CFPB and HUD RESPA Resource Documents
- Federal Register Resources
A collection of useful resources for various areas of the bank which have been developed by members of the BankersOnline staff or have been created and contributed by users of the BankersOnline site.Banker Tools
From training, policies, forms, and publications, to office products and occasional gifts, it’s available here:Banker Store