Issued by FDIC
Part 1030 - Truth in Savings (Regulation DD)
CFPB Letter Classification:
Reg info:Part 1030 — Truth in Savings (Regulation DD)
- 1030.1 Authority, purpose, coverage, and effect on state laws.
- 1030.2 Definitions.
- 1030.3 General disclosure requirements.
- 1030.4 Account disclosures.
- 1030.5 Subsequent disclosures.
- 1030.6 Periodic statement disclosures.
- 1030.7--Payment of interest.
- 1030.8 - Advertising
- 1030.9--Enforcement and record retention.
- 1030.10 [Reserved]
- 1030.11--Additional disclosure requirements for overdraft services.
- Appendix A to Part 1030 -- Annual Percentage Yield Calculation
- Appendix B to Part 1030--Model Clauses and Sample Forms
- Appendix C to Part 1030—Effect on State Laws
- Appendix D to Part 1030--Issuance of Official Interpretations
- Supplement I to Part 1030--Official Interpretations
- Recent documents affecting this regulation.
First published on:
A collection of useful resources for various areas of the bank which have been developed by members of the BankersOnline staff or have been created and contributed by users of the BankersOnline site.Banker Tools