Issued by FDIC
Regulation H - Membership of State Banking Institutions in The Federal Reserve System
FRB Letter Classification:
- Subpart A -- General Membership and Branching Requirements
- Sec. 208.1 Authority, purpose and scope.
- Sec. 208.2 Definitions.
- Sec. 208.3 Application and conditions for membership in the Federal Reserve System
- Sec. 208.4 Capital Adequacy.
- Sec. 208.5 Dividends and other distributions.
- Sec. 208.6 Establishment and maintenance of branches.
- Sec. 208.7 Prohibition against use of interstate branches primarily for deposit production.
- Subpart B -- Investments and Loans
- Sec. 208.20 Authority, purpose, and scope.
- Sec. 208.21 Investments in premises and securities.
- Sec. 208.22 Community development and public welfare investments.
- Sec. 208.23 Agricultural loan loss amortization.
- Sec. 208.24 Letters of credit and acceptances.
- Sec. 208.25 Loans in areas having special flood hazards.
- Subpart C -- Bank Securities and Securities-Related Activities
- Sec. 208.30 Authority, purpose, and scope.
- Sec. 208.31 State member banks as transfer agents.
- Sec. 208.32 Notice of disciplinary sanctions imposed by registered clearing agency.
- Sec. 208.33 Application for stay or review of disciplinary sanctions imposed by registered clearing agency.
- Sec. 208.34 Recordkeeping and confirmation of certain securities transactions effected by State member banks.
- Sec. 208.35 Qualification requirements for transactions in certain securities.
- Sec. 208.36 Reporting requirements for State member banks subject to the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- Sec. 208.37 Government securities sales practices.
- Subpart D -- Prompt Corrective Action
- Sec. 208.40 Authority, purpose, scope, other supervisory authority, and disclosure of capital categories.
- Sec. 208.41 Definitions for purposes of this subpart.
- Sec. 208.42 Notice of capital category.
- Sec. 208.43 Capital measures and capital category definitions.
- Sec. 208.44 Capital restoration plans.
- Sec. 208.45 Mandatory and discretionary supervisory actions under section 38.
- Subpart E -- Real Estate Lending and Appraisal Standards
- Sec. 208.50 Authority, purpose, and scope.
- Sec. 208.51 Real estate lending standards.
- Subpart F -- Miscellaneous Requirements
- Sec. 208.60 Authority, purpose, and scope.
- Sec. 208.61 Bank security procedures.
- Sec. 208.62 Suspicious activity reports.
- Sec. 208.63 Procedures for monitoring Bank Secrecy Act compliance.
- Sec. 208.64 Frequency of examination.
- Subpart G -- Financial Subsidiaries of State Member Banks
- Sec. 208.71 What are the requirements to invest in or control a financial subsidiary?
- Sec. 208.72 What activities may a financial subsidiary conduct?
- Sec. 208.73 What additional provisions are applicable to state member banks with financial subsidiaries?
- Sec. 208.74 What happens if the state member bank fails to continue to meet certain requirements?
- Sec. 208.75 What happens if the state member bank or any of its insured depository institution affiliates has received a less than a ‘‘satisfactory’’ CRA rating?
- Sec. 208.76 What Federal Reserve approvals are necessary for financial subsidiaries?
- Sec. 208.77 Definitions.
- Subpart H -- Consumer Protection in Sales of Insurance
- Sec. 208.81 Purpose and scope.
- Sec. 208.82 Definitions for purposes of this subpart.
- Sec. 208.83 Prohibited practices.
- Sec. 208.84 What you must disclose.
- Sec. 208.85 Where insurance activities may take place.
- Sec. 208.86 Qualification and licensing requirements for insurance sales personnel.
- Appendix A to Subpart H of Part 208—Consumer Grievance Process
- Subpart I -- Registration of Residential Mortgage Loan Originators
- Sec. 208.101 Authority, purpose, and scope.
- Sec. 208.102 Definitions.
- Sec. 208.103 Registration of mortgage loan originators.
- Sec. 208.104 Policies and procedures.
- Sec. 208.105 Use of unique identifier.
- Appendix A to Subpart I of Part 208—Examples of Mortgage Loan Originator Activities
- Subpart J -- Interpretations
- Sec. 208.110 Sale of bank’s money orders off premises as establishment of branch office.
- Sec. 208.111 Obligations concerning institutional customers.
- Appendix A to Part 208—[Reserved]
- Appendix B to Part 208--[Reserved]
- Appendix C to Part 208--Interagency Guidelines for Real Estate Lending Policies
- Appendix D-1 to Part 208--Interagency Guidelines Establishing Standards For Safety and Soundness
- Appendix D-2 to Part 208--Interagency Guidelines Establishing Information Security Standards
- Appendix E to Part 208--[Removed and Reserved]
- Appendix F to part 208 -- [Removed and Reserved]
- Recent Federal Register documents affecting this regulation.
First published on:
A collection of useful resources for various areas of the bank which have been developed by members of the BankersOnline staff or have been created and contributed by users of the BankersOnline site.Banker Tools