Issued by FDIC
Regulation MM - Mutual Holding Companies
FRB Letter Classification:
Reg info:AUTHORITY: 12 U.S.C. 1462, 1462a, 1464, 1467a, 1828, and 2901.[Effective 9/13/2011]
- Subpart A -- General Provisions
- Sec. 239.1 -- Authority, purpose and scope.
- Sec. 239.2 – Definitions
- Subpart B — Acquisitions of Savings Association Securities or Assets
- Sec. 239.3 - Mutual holding company reorganizations.
- Sec. 239.4 – Grounds for disapproval of reorganizations.
- Sec. 239.5 – Membership rights.
- Sec. 239.6 – Contents of Reorganization Plans
- Sec. 239.7 – Acquisition and disposition of savings associations, savings and loan holding companies, and other corporations by mutual holding companies.
- Sec. 239.8 – Operating restrictions.
- Sec. 239.9 – Conversion or liquidation of mutual holding companies.
- Sec. 239.10 – Procedural requirements.
- Sec. 239.11 – Subsidiary holding companies.
- Sec. 239.12 – Communication between members of a mutual holding company.
- Sec. 239.13 – Charters.
- Sec. 239.14 – Charter amendments.
- Sec. 239.15 – Bylaws.
- Sec. 239.16 – Voluntary dissolution.
- Subpart C — Subsidiary Holding Companies
- Sec. 239.20 – Scope.
- Sec. 239.21 – Charters.
- Sec. 239.22 – Charter amendments.
- Sec. 239.23 – Bylaws.
- Sec. 239.24–Issuances of stock by subsidiary holding companies of mutual holding companies.
- Sec. 239.25–Contents of Stock Issuance Plans.
- Sec. 239.26 – Shareholders.
- Sec. 239.27 – Board of directors.
- Sec. 239.28–Officers.
- Sec. 239.29 – Certificates for shares and their transfer.
- Sec. 239.30–Annual reports; books and records.
- Sec. 239.31–Indemnification; employment contracts.
- Subpart D—Indemnification; Employment Contracts
- Sec. 239.40–Indemnification of directors, officers and employees.
- Sec. 239.41–Employment contracts.
- Subpart E—Conversions from Mutual to Stock Form
- Sec. 239.50–Purpose and scope.
- Sec. 239.51–Acquiring another insured stock depository institution as part of a conversion.
- Sec. 239.52–Definitions.
- Sec. 239.53–Prior to conversion.
- Sec. 239.54 – Plan of conversion.
- Sec. 239.55–Filing requirements.
- Sec. 239.56–Vote by members.
- Sec. 239.57–Proxy solicitation.
- Sec. 239.58 – Offering circular.
- Sec. 239.59 – Offers and sales of stock.
- Sec. 239.60 – Completion of the offering.
- Sec. 239.61–Completion of the conversion.
- Sec. 239.62 – Liquidation accounts.
- Sec. 239.63 – Post-conversion.
- Sec. 239.64 – Contributions to charitable organizations.
- Sec. 239.65–Voluntary supervisory conversions.
- Sec. 239.66 – Board review of the voluntary supervisory conversion application.
- Appendix A to Part 239—Mutual Holding Company Model Charter
- Appendix B to Part 239—Subsidiary Holding Company of a Mutual Holding Company Model Charter
- Appendix C to Part 239—Mutual Holding Company Model Bylaws
- Appendix D to Part 239—Subsidiary Holding Company of a Mutual Holding Company Model Bylaws
- Recent Federal Register documents affecting this regulation.
First published on:
A collection of useful resources for various areas of the bank which have been developed by members of the BankersOnline staff or have been created and contributed by users of the BankersOnline site.Banker Tools